Vernilover's belated reveals!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am loving both toile bags. Yummy yummy!

2. :wtf::drool::drool::drinkup:

3. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thank you for sharing your H extravaganza with us, Vernilover!!!!

They are all perfection!!!!

Also, I think I am in love with your camera- the pictures are so clear. Just Amazing!!!!!!!

4. WOW WOW WOW :tup::yahoo::tup::yahoo::tup::yahoo:

5. Vernilover, love your bags and your photography skills are amazing - it's all very droolworthy! Enjoy it all in the best of health!

6. 28cm fuschia ostrich kelly

[​IMG]

35cm matte havane poro croc

[​IMG]

and another look!

[​IMG]

7. :drool: :drool: :drool: Honestly I am beyond words :yahoo: Congrats :heart: Action shots please :heart:

8. OMG vernilover, you are killing me!! ONLY 7 H bags that day?? :wtf: :roflmfao:

As always, your pics are amazing and your bags are TDF! Thanks for sharing :tup:

9. :drool::drool::drool: Oh my gosh!!!! VL the bags are tdf. Congrats on all your outstanding bags.

10. :nuts:

f u s c h i a o s t r i c h K e l l y..........

I've died and gone to heaven.

11. omg i have been waiting to see this forever! i cannot wait till i get home today to see these pics vernilover!! i cannot see any of the pictures right now because image hosting sites (photobucket, imageshack, etc) are blocked here at work. :crybaby:

12. Yay! VL is back!

13. i know how you feel! same with my work computers... ill tease you a bit and embed 2 images here! :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Someone call 911, I'm about to have a heart attack!!!!!

This is amazing Verni, you are not only the LV Goddess but the Hermes Goddess too! :flowers:

I love the White HAC and the Ostrich Kelly is sooooo cute! Actually, I love everything equally!!!

I think you already have enough photos to compile a Hermes Picture Book, lol!

Congrats!

*Has the aforementioned heart attack*

15. OMG!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This is the bag of my dreams ....
    [​IMG]