Vernilover's belated reveals!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ohhh I just got back!!!!! I thought I heard the computer calling my name!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!

2. :wtf: :shocked: I'm still counting those boxes!!! :nuts: (Simple things please simple minds!!)

Good grief........7 bags!! :drool: If you happen to be bored of one, please do not hesitate to pass one over to me!! ;)

3. Verni, that is a MUTHA of a reveal!:nuts::lol: I can't wait for your action pics - they are truly the most amazing action photos on tPF!:tup: Everything is just gorgy but I am especially drooling over the white/toile (?) birkin! Well done!!!

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I was doing the same thing too!!! :roflmfao:

5. thanks everyone!

this one is 35cm white swift and toile

[​IMG]

this one .. I need to check the tags, lol..

but it is 35cm!

[​IMG]

6. Enjoy dear, I'm so happy for you!

BTW, Vert Anis in Swift is just extra luscious!

7. I LOVE THIS ONE!

[​IMG]

VERNILOVER, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE SPECS OF THIS!! I BEG OF YOU!

8. #83 Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
    Gorgeous reveal and bags!!

Congratulations!! I love all the bags you got. I could not say witch one I like the most.

9. ok, I will check the tags for you to make sure!

this one is white epsom HAC

[​IMG]

10. Ohhh this is too much fun!!!!! I love your new toile bags!!!! maybe ebene?

11. Great new additions to your collection! Congratulations!!:drool:

12. Holee Molee ~ absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

I'm especially in love with your ostrich and croc bags ~ totally TDF!!! WOW...breathtaking, to say the very least!!! :girlsigh: :cloud9:

13. Your a lucky girl, love them. Which stores did have all this in stock?

14. Such a beautiful Group of Seven! Congratulations on your new bags. Getting ready in the morning is now taken to a new level with all these great choices.

15. Just breathtaking ....:nuts:, and as always your pictures are phenomenal. I had to pop in and say Thanks!