Vernilover's belated reveals!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings All!

I was away on business about a month ago, and I have been super busy ever since. Although I had plenty to do, I always make time to check out the local H shops while I was away! :P

I visited 2 stores on a free day and purchased as many birkins as I could since birkins are rarely in stock at my local H.

I finally had time to take some pics. I don't know the stats, so bear with me, lol. Here is the obligatory teaser pic..

[​IMG]

actually, I'm kidding, lol.. I was cleaning out my closet and just had these boxes sitting in the corner. I only purchased 7 bags that day....

[​IMG]

I plan on doing all 7 bags simultaneously so this won't take forever!! :P

2. oh wow!!!!!!! look at all those boxes!!

3. Found you in Hermes forum and love your pictures. I can not wait to see your Hermes goodies.........:couch:

4. Ohhhh, bring it on!!

5. OMG!!!!! :wtf: Wish I could come home to an H lined wall

6. I really needed this today!!!

7. holy Hermes smokes bagman.

8. "only" 7!!!! I am going to faint.

9. Thud*

10. Oh hurry hurry!!! :yahoo: This is going to be so much fun!!!!!!

11. Agreed, not sure if I can take seven reveal simultaniously... If you won't hear from me, I'm fainted :nuts:

12. oooooo ... can't wait!

13. I'm very excited about this - You have the best reveals!!!

14. Ok, a quick quiz to all: how many exotics in this reveal? How about diamonds?? I would say no diamonds this time but five of them will be of exotic skin... (If not all :graucho:)

15. lol, ok, let's get it started!

here are 2 shots of all the bags together. then i'll post more detailed shots of the bags..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]