vermillion?.. rouge vif?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. is tat how you spell it?.. the new line of colors coming out on mid december?.. vermillion is the new red rite? i was wondering if anyone knows what vermillion red is close to?.. cuz i read that rouge vif is close to 04 red but i want to know what red vermillion is close to, please help!!

2. Someone who posted a copy of the email bal-ny sent out for the new colors and they said rouge vermillion is very close to rouge vif. There is a lot of info on the various reds at ateliernaff.blogspot.com.

HTH!

3. I was told it was close to rouge vif but far more on the orange side.

4. actually, i was in paris recently and talked to SA's at both BalParis and Printemps and was told the vermillion appeared very very close to rouge vif. i said i thought i noted some orange in it and they said no, no orange. one at balparis said it's more vibrant and "vif" than RV.

5. hi ya
    I just got an email from my SA at BalNY and she said that its like a
    crayola red - its still very similar to rouge vif but just a true red. I hope this helps! :biggrin:

6. why another red for spring:confused1: ??? I wish they would have done a bright purple or a bright raspberry or another bright apple green

7. Me, too! Purple or yummy raspberry:love:

8. Wow, more vif that rouge vif? :amuse: I also wish they would do more pinks and purples than make such similar color repeats. There's a lot of reds already...

9. I agree pewter. Why all of the repeats and why so many blues. Take a giant crayola box and go for it Balenciaga. Lots of colors to choose from.:yes:
    P.S.
    PINKS :P

10. guess reds are so popular, they keep coming out with different versions of it, thinking they will keep selling them:idea: ! even on this forum, rouge vif is so popular! I'm considering the new spring red for myself....but I agree with u all that there is too much of the same color schemes--like the blues and greens...

11. ooh i would love a bright purple! that would be lovely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice