Vermillion pix???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've searched the Documenting Colors thread, but didn't see any S/S 07 Vermillion. Does anyone have pics of bags in this color you can post? Is it an orangey-red?

2. [​IMG]
    Hope mintpearl doesn't mind, but here's a pic of her twiggy!

3. Ah, thank you!!

4. it is an orangy red. But I would still call it more red than orange. It is a warmer shade??? brighter than the Rouge VIF. Rouge VIF is more a real red. IMO. I have a first i can post pictures for comparison if you like later tonight

5. ^^I know I'm not the OP, but I'd love to see pics of your vermillion first - I've been wondering what that colour/style would look like.:flowers:

6. I love the color in the twiggy!! :drool:

Attached Files:

7. i'm receiving my vermillion tomorrow!! the package came today but i just got back from my trip tonight so i'm going to get them to deliver again tomorrow..i'll let you know once i get my vermillion!;)

8. OMG Becca, your Hobo is so gorgeous. I love the leather on the bag, look so smooth & thick

9. Every ones Vermillions are so beautiful:heart:

10. okay here is my vermillion first. I tried to do a close up and I don't know if it worked. Also, these are indoors with a flash. They are more accurate than the outside light which made it look too orange.

Attached Files:

11. Vermillion is a wonderful color!!!

12. Here is a picture of my Vermillion 07 day compared with my Rouge VIF 2006 City. Both colors are stunning!! :wtf:

Attached Files:

13. Ooooooooh - Purse-Ooooh - good "compare" pic!!! Would love to see the Red thread (http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2006/09/rouge-red.html) updated to include all the REDs to date!!

• '03, '04 and '05 Rouge Theatre
    • '06 Rouge Vif & '07 Rouge Vermillon
    • then the '07 F/W Rouge when it comes out
    :tup::tup::tup:

14. Another vermillion to add
    [​IMG]

I thought it would be hard to match things with the color but it turned out to be quite versatile..