Vermillion: Out of reach? Or is anyone getting one???

It looks beautiful to me, I'll definitely be getting one! :yes::heart: I just have to decide for sure which style. Maybe the Giant Gold hobo........hmmmm

I believe I saw this at NM this weekend. I was surprised at how orange it was. Gorgeous, but definitely orange.. although maybe a tad more red than rouille.

What do you mean impossibility?

I believe I saw this at NM this weekend. I was surprised at how orange it was. Gorgeous, but definitely orange.. although maybe a tad more red than rouille.

What do you mean impossibility?

You must have seen Rouge Vermillion from the past season. S/S 08 Coral Red, also known as another Vermillion is not released yet.

Hi Contessa... I have an 06 Vermillion WE and just adore her! Here she is for color comparasion..... also, she is a perfect match to the soles of my Louboutins. Hope you decide to go for it:tup:

(personal pic)
007-1.jpg

Hi Contessa... I have an 06 Vermillion WE and just adore her! Here she is for color comparasion..... also, she is a perfect match to the soles of my Louboutins. Hope you decide to go for it:tup:

(personal pic)
007-1.jpg

This is SO beautiful!!! Love the hanger too!!!

I love pink, but lately I've been thinking I need a RED bag....a red BAL no less!!!!