Vermillion in luggage

I can't believe what a tough call it is between the two! (Coquelicot and vermillion). Ive seen all the comparison threads and still feel like I don't have a good grasp. I love coral and poppy, they are my favorite colors, but I certainly don't want to invest in a bag that is garish. Thanks for your answers!

Could vermillion be described as a fluo red or is it more of a true orange?
The Vermillion colour really depends on which leather it's made of. Drummed or pebbled. The drummed Vermillion is a really bright shiny Lipstick red which goes slightly( very slightly) to the orange side, but it is crowd stopping! The pebbled Vermillion is a much more toned down mat red similar to the Coquelicot, chic and gorgeous. If I had to go with one it would be the Pebbled Vermillion as it's 'carryable' anytime.... The drummed one is more for special occasions.

The Vermillion colour really depends on which leather it's made of. Drummed or pebbled. The drummed Vermillion is a really bright shiny Lipstick red which goes slightly( very slightly) to the orange side, but it is crowd stopping! The pebbled Vermillion is a much more toned down mat red similar to the Coquelicot, chic and gorgeous. If I had to go with one it would be the Pebbled Vermillion as it's 'carryable' anytime.... The drummed one is more for special occasions.
Forgot to add that the Drummed leather is VERY delicate whereas the pebbled is hard wearing and is easy to look after.