vermilion GH city up on Bluefly right now!

luvmygirls0

Bbag fiend :)
Dec 9, 2006
I actually just returned this. I got a message from Bluefly early this AM that they received it, and now it's up on their site. I have it in my cart again to hold it for someone from TPF....I'll leave it in there and if anyone wants it they should log in in one hour! Here's the link:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...k=all&Ntt=balenciaga&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

It's a gorgeous bag. Nothing was wrong with it...but I'm just too conservative/plain to do vermilion with GH. :P

Luv, it's in my shopping cart now. Can you please tell me why you returned it? Was it just not "you" or were there things about the bag you didn't like (i.e. leather, poor craftsmanship, etc)? Thanks in advance :smile:

DARN! I always miss these bluefly bbags! I wasn't interested in buying- I just have NEVER seen a City on that website----------- and now it's like A MISSION to see with my own eyes......

Luv, it's in my shopping cart now. Can you please tell me why you returned it? Was it just not "you" or were there things about the bag you didn't like (i.e. leather, poor craftsmanship, etc)? Thanks in advance :smile:

It was gorgeous and perfect. No defects on the leather at all. I just didn't feel comfortable carrying something that BRIGHT!!!!

I actually took a pic before I returned it - here it is:

IMG_2561.jpg

Hope you got it!

Wow...way to enable, luvmygirls!! ;) That bag is just gorgeous.

Does anyone know if Bluefly will take a return without the authenticity cards? I can't find the cards for one of the bags ... and the sad thing is that I don't even remember if it came with the cards to begin with. :P I still have the "million dollar tag" on it, though...

Wow...way to enable, luvmygirls!! ;) That bag is just gorgeous.

Does anyone know if Bluefly will take a return without the authenticity cards? I can't find the cards for one of the bags ... and the sad thing is that I don't even remember if it came with the cards to begin with. :P I still have the "million dollar tag" on it, though...

Thanks, fiatflux! I thought I would love the color more, and it was hard for me to return it since it was such a great deal, but I'm glad someone else can benefit and get this lovely bag!

I don't know about the tags thing with Bluefly. I doubt that they would notice, but who knows? Plus, it's probably better to make them aware that the bag was sent to you without tags, so that they don't unwittingly sell it to the next buyer without full disclosure. I don't know. :shrugs:

Good luck! :cool: