Verify Louis Vuitton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancypink33

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys

I believe this is a vintage retired limited edition Louis Vuitton
I am needing some vintage verified experts to authenticate this. If you are not sure or are doing the guessing game with no solid facts expertise please do not try to verify this. My grandma was given this bag back in the 70s from her hot fling when they went to Paris, her story is its 100% authentic and real as she said they went into the store and bought it but the sites I am trying to sell it on say different. If this is what my grandma says it is on a vintage limited edition, that is why I need a real certified authenticator who can look up the numbers and so forth.
Thank you everyone

Attachments

• 20181223_203012.jpg
    20181223_203012.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 222
  • 20181125_212951.jpg
    20181125_212951.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 226
It is interesting grandma got a Limited Edition bag in the 70’s from her hot fling......in Paris of course. The cherry design was launched in 2005. The bag itself has a very lovely unique look to it that screams custom made and they even designed that the monogram print doesn’t match so you know it was custom made and not like any others sold in LV stores. Or maybe it was a one of a kind from Paris saved for the VIP clients?

Just tried one site, I also brought it to Louis Vuitton store and they are or allowed to authenticate.
Do you know somewhere that has a good background on vintage limited edition hard to find Louis Vuitton verification?

Status
Not open for further replies.