Verezia.com and Mohega.com = FAKE!

sorry hear that but there are hundred of victims and how many will be else...nobody knows.
I have whole list of those sites in this section - Please take a look. I hope it will help.
Please report them as well to help us stop this scam on-line.

Thank you
P.

Almost go scamed, just read thread. Here's their IP address and location. Maybe somebody can do something.

The IP address of www.verezia.com is 85.17.184.141

The IP address 85.17.184.141 is assigned to
dk.png
Denmark

Almost go scamed, just read thread. Here's their IP address and location. Maybe somebody can do something.

The IP address of www.verezia.com is 85.17.184.141

The IP address 85.17.184.141 is assigned to
dk.png
Denmark

the link don´t work for me
when I do a search for the ip-address I don´t see Denmark but Holland (NL)

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

the link don´t work for me
when I do a search for the ip-address I don´t see Denmark but Holland (NL)

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

How did you get the ip-address? I've never knew how to search for one?:confused1:

Thanks SO much for the information! I just received an email from Verezia.com about their new products (I must have put myself on their mailing list.), and decided to check out this forum to see if anybody knew anything. Am glad I did!

hello everyone, I just got an address for those of you, (myself) ordered from verezia fake handbags they such a liar, I learn a lesson for me next time I rather spend $$$ for the right thing I was so amazed that Verezia and Mohega are the same. Here is the address for those of you want to return your merchandise I crossed my fingers hoping they better give me back my money from mastercard. I just found out Verezia fake handbags are from China town of NYC. 2167 E 21st ST Brooklyn, NY 11229-3607

verezia.com is fake along with any other websites that claim to sell "discount authentic" LV bags... they do not exist. Unfortunately, i fell victim to verezia.com, i had my reservations about it and bought from them before doing any research and everything i have read about them now makes sense. However, they charged my credit card and shipped my item so fast (less than 24 hours after order), which i found to be rather suspicious because i have ordered from authentic stores before it they ship in at least 1-2 days after ordering. I guess verezia.com wanted to make sure and charge before i changed my mind, of which i did but it was too late to stop payment on the charges.
It is a $315.00 mistake i will definitely never repeat. Next time i will just save money and pay full price for the real deal. i am pretty sure i'm not getting a refund from them. There are only two real websites for LV.....louisvuitton.com and eluxury.com - same company.
Be careful. i learned the hard way...you get what you pay for.

Hints on how to tell verezia.com is fake:

1.The photos of the bags advertised are not what you will receive in the mail. probably photos from louisvuitton.com
2. They charge and ship your item almost immediately
3. They do not respond to customer emails(at least not as fast as they charge your credit card and ship your item)
4. Their reviews have a perfect score. Try posting a negative review, they will not show it. I don't care how good your products are; no business gets a perfect score.

If it sounds too good, it is too good. I feel so bad for those that lost money from these companies. It IS possible to get an authentic from ebay...but be careful! I purchased an LV Speedy 35 (brand new, buyer changed mind, wanted smaller Speedy) about 6 months ago. I read all the info on the ebay site about how to avoid buying a fake LV. I felt pretty safe when I bought the bag, asked lots of questions, posting had LV papers, receipt from eLUXURY.com, pic of date code, etc. Seller communicated well. I was still VERY NERVOUS! I did get a great deal...paid $300 less. When I received it I immediately left for my LV store in Nashville. They confirmed it was authentic. So relieved! I decided I wanted the LV Neverfull GM...but went to the LV store and bought it! BTW, if you live in Tennessee or California, you pay sales tax when you buy at eLUXURY.com. TN sales tax is 9.25%! Since I have an LV store close, it's the same to buy it there. I feel VERY LUCKY to have gotten an authentic Speedy through ebay...wouldn't try it again though. At LV store they said 95% LV's on ebay are fakes! Good luck getting your money back. And, be careful...lots of crooks out there!