Vera Wang Princess

1. [​IMG]

Anyone smell it yet? It's a really flirty scent, if that makes sense, lol. And the bottle is adorable. :tender: I'm planning to get a sample before I actually buy it.

2. I have not smelled it yet. The scent combination was OK until they got to the misk.

3. amber, musk and i don't get along. this is one i'll probably skip. too bad though, the bottle's cute!

4. I haven't smelled it yet, but the scent description sounds quite nice. Thank you for posting it. I don't mind a bit of musk, as long as it's subtle.

5. I love musk but it's not for all body chemistries. I haven't smelled this one yet though.

6. I just came back from Sephora, but I didn't buy it yet. This scent is selling really fast though!

7. I got a sample of it a few weeks ago when I smelled it and it smells really nice, but I have not tried it yet.

8. I smelled it in a magazine and loved it. But I will have to use up my other two bottles of perfume before I buy any more.

9. you're good! you should see my vanity.:lol: my mom told me I need to go on probation.

10. I just bought it from Sephora last week while I was in NYC. I haven't stopped using it. It has replaced my last daily perfume (Hugo Boss Woman). It isn't for everyone though. I think it smells great on...but my sis tried it as well and it reaked on her. Try before you buy!

11. I love that bottle. Very feminine. I will try a sample!

12. I love it, it's so girly !

But.. alas, I really have to hold off on buying more perfume. That addiction is getting dangerous again !

13. ayla, I hear ya! I have the same problem!

14. I just bought this at Marshall Field's! It smells SO SO GOOD!!!!!

15. I loved the smell in the magazine sample, but when I tried it....it gave a much different scent. It did not smell very nice on me. My hubby also gave it a thumbs down. Just my opinion....hope it works for many of you. Please try it before buying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice