Vera Bradley Lovers

Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone! I know there have been past threads about Vera Bradley, but I'm hoping this one sticks around. Here is a forum to share your Vera Bradley finds, express your opinion on the brand and anything else you would like to comment on in regards to Vera Bradley.

I love their zip ids. Love using them as wallets.

Just bought this 'Jen Zip Id' in Daisy Dot Paisley. Loved the color! Bought my Mom's Mother's Day present already. She liked the print too, so bought her the Iconic Glenna Satchel.
22633M10-V1.jpeg 22542M10-V5.jpeg

I have several totes, a shoulder bag, a large tote I use as a carryon and a large duffel. Oh, and several lunch bags. I love Vera. I haven’t bought anything new recently, since they changed the insides to the plastic lining a couple of years ago. But they are my go to bags for traveling, because they’re washable. If I remember, I’ll take some pics this weekend when the lighting is better.

I have several totes, a shoulder bag, a large tote I use as a carryon and a large duffel. Oh, and several lunch bags. I love Vera. I haven’t bought anything new recently, since they changed the insides to the plastic lining a couple of years ago. But they are my go to bags for traveling, because they’re washable. If I remember, I’ll take some pics this weekend when the lighting is better.

Interesting! I'm curious what you mean by plastic lining. I'll have to look at products here to see if they have plastic lining. :smile:

I Googled the plastic lined bags. Is this what everyone means?

If so, products I've bought for anyone have not had plastic lining, and most of my Vera Bradley purchases have been from 2016 onward.

Attachments

• 7a9d6760444f1ec5de28c6b0b71adac9.png
    7a9d6760444f1ec5de28c6b0b71adac9.png
    1 MB · Views: 155
I also have to add, the Vera Bradley Company is pretty decent in sending catalogs and coupons for 25% off.

I just wish they created more patterns and created more with their microfiber/1 color line (these products are also very nice).

Once the products I ordered above are delivered, I'll have to take photos to show them and my collection so far.