Vera Bradley Fans

1. [​IMG]

Anyone else out there still buying Vera Bradley Bags? This is a Vera Bradley Tote - Medallion print. I just love it!! :heart: Anyone else out there?

2. I have a small clutch in pinks and greens made out of silk. It's so cute for summer and matches a pair of pink suede shoes I have perfectly. :flowers:

3. Cute bag!

4. I have never been big on Vera Bradley(mainly b/c almost every other person where I live has one), but this bag is actually cute.

5. oh, that is a cute bag...

6. Cute!

I actually really love Vera Bradley. I think they are extremely versatile and I actually don't mind so much that everyone here in DC has them. Personally, I take the Metro everyday, and I'd like to try and blend in so as not to be a target (I've had my wallet stolen on rail systems before).

I just got the Classic Black bowler, "handbag", and large cosmetic bag. I actually use the large cosmetic bag as kind of a "purseket". It's so big that I just transfer all my things from one bag to the next with it.

7. I am a recently obsessed Vera fan! I think there's always that one pattern that turns a girl around. I hated them up until 2 weeks ago when a co-worker came in carrying a Windsor Navy Tie Tote. That pattern just screamed to me and I went out and filled up on Vera that evening. I had always thought they were so ugly and that they looked like grandma bags but some patterns are just classy and I love them now! I like that I don't have to worry about getting them dirty either because you can just toss them in the wash! You can't beat that.

8. I have tons of duffle bags I use for traveling. I have bought a couple of purses, but ended up never using them after about a week! VB is still very preppy amongst the yuppies!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice