Vera Bradley anyone?

I have two Veras - one in the Java Blue and another one in Botanica. I love her prints - they are so cheerful and bright. I noticed that her line has expanded into bedding so I have been looking for a comforter set.

Ross currently has Vera Bradley luggage SUPER cheap.
I think the patterns are very pretty but I personally do not own one as they are not really my style but they are lovely...just not me.

I have a small handbag that I got as a gift and it's cute! i've never bought vera bradley for myself though.

a lot of companies use vera bradley's quilted pattern look to make their own patterns and very similar bags. i wouldn't say they're fake but rather "inspired".

My mom is obsessed with Vera Bradley... she actually worked at a Vera Bradley store for a discount. One of her walk-in closets is filled with VB. She actually has over 300 pieces lol. I'll take a picture of it later... it's quite a sight! But they're really great for travel, there are so many shapes and sizes and colors!

I have a smaller tote in Hope Toile and a large tote in Petal pink...I will post pics later. I don't use the small tote much anymore, but I love the larger tote!!!! I'm going to use it as a carry-on bag next week when I go away. They are very durable and pretty. Their patterns put you in a good mood for summer!:tup:

So here are my Vera girls!!!:nuts:

Attachments

• mail248284849849854.jpg
    mail248284849849854.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 39
  • mail871549854654987987867.jpg
    mail871549854654987987867.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 35
  • mail548549687358468.jpg
    mail548549687358468.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 29
  • mail358349755385852.jpg
    mail358349755385852.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 33
i am a college student and pretty much every girl on campus has a vera bradley to carry around their school supplies. i don't really like most of it, but a few of their large duffle bags would be good for travel.

i am a college student and pretty much every girl on campus has a vera bradley to carry around their school supplies. i don't really like most of it, but a few of their large duffle bags would be good for travel.

I must say I'm glad they aren't insanely popular where I live. I've only seen maybe 4 Vera bags here, EVER. I probably wouldn't like them as much if everyone I saw was carrying them.

I have never seen a Vera Bradley in my area. I mostly see Coach and ALOT of Dooney and a few real and fake LV.'s
I did just purchase a Vera Bradley cargo microfiber satchel in a dark brown. I loved the pix and the size, I just can't wait to get it! My very first vera bradley!
monica