venturing over,,opinions needed!!!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
HI ladies!!
i am a coachie and have been lurking on the RM boards for the last week or so,,,i have fallen in love with the MAM,,mixed hardware with tassels...
i am definately going to get a black MAM in the next week or so because i always love black bags:biggrin:...BUT i also want to buy a color....
i guess my question is what color to get....i am not a blue kind of girl but love pinks and purples...i am also dying to know what the cappuchino color will be!! i do like the chocolate but am hoping for a darker brown???
any advice would be so appreciated!!
thanks ladies!!:P

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The "dark Brown" RM color is a gorgeous saturated really deep rich brown, in some lighting it looks nearly black. It is definitely darker than the chocolate. You can sometimes find them popping up on ebay or ecrater at a reduced retail price.
As far as pinks go, RM just put out a "rose" color within the past few months which is a pastel pink and you can sometimes find it at reduced prices as well.
The MAM is a great first RM bag! I have 3 and I love this style soooo much! It holds alot and doesn't look too big.
Good luck and welcome to the RM craze!!

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
If you like pink, try looking into the rose color. There is a Rose MAM on RM.com right now I believe.

I love RM's purple bags though! My favorite shades have to be Concord and Deep Purple. However, plum and purple haze are coming out sometime in August! If you like black and purple bags, there is a black MAM with purple trim coming out!

jenniletv

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Rose or purple or concord or dark brown or fawn or almond or saddle - and I could go on and one!! You really can not go wrong with any color it just depends on what you wear and what you like. I would check out the rose, concord or the purple first and go from there. :welcome2:

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
thanks ladies for all you help!!
the black MAM is a definate...then it will be a brown shade,,think i will wait to see what the latte looks like!!
and then for a POP i am lovin the purples!! concord is really nice and i also saw a jammin purple....i also love the grape!!
i think mab will be way to big for me because i dont carry that much stuff...
i really appreciate all the advice:biggrin: