venice!

crewe

Jan 27, 2008
I've been eying the venice leather hobo for a while now and I happened to notice that bagshop.com has it on sale! (I want the 'naked' colour which they are saying is 'beige'..)

http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=7835

Has anyone bought anything from this store?? Is it reliable?? Also, I am in Canada, & they state that they do ship here - I just dont want to get stuck with huge duty fees.

TIA!

I second Luna Boston as being awesome. They use USPS to ship to Canada and thus you avoid the heavy handed customs brokerage clearing fees that UPS and Fedex charge. Also, I've never been dinged any duties or taxes on my shipments, although that is a function of Canada Customs and not the store.

Thanks so much everyone!

I did some searching & bagshop seems authentic and used USPS, & I couldn't beat the price...so I ordered it last night! :smile: Ill post pics once shes here!

Ill definitely keep lunaboston in mind for future purchases though! I've been following Botkier for a while & I feel that this purchase will be the first of many. :smile:

Yayyy can't want to see it. :nuts:

Thanks so much everyone!

I did some searching & bagshop seems authentic and used USPS, & I couldn't beat the price...so I ordered it last night! :smile: Ill post pics once shes here!

Ill definitely keep lunaboston in mind for future purchases though! I've been following Botkier for a while & I feel that this purchase will be the first of many. :smile:

shes arrived!!! despite a delay from the store (as it was out of stock and they had to order more from botkier), and worrying that it wouldnt arrive before i go on vacation, i finally have my first botkier!! :biggrin: