Venetia

aereodyte said:
Five..tapioca, spearmint, quilted black, sap and emerald.
This bag looks incredible in about every color I've seen. I love the room inside and love the hardward and style on the outside..doesn't matter how awful I feel nor how bad I'm dressed it automatically make me feel stylin...maggie

Where did you get your black quilted venetia?

Janicemph said:
Where did you get your black quilted venetia?

Black is the only color that gets made every season, you can find it at any store that carries Marc Jacobs. Quilted Venetia made its debut last year, noticable seasonal differences are hardware, lining (suede or canvas), leather type (nappa or icy), etc.

I have a black, non-quilted, silver hardware, pink fabric lined, Venetia. I love the two pushlock pockets. One holds my phone and the other holds my keys. You can wear this bag with dressy clothes or even jeans. I think it's the perfect classic bag. It is a bit heavy, but you get use to it.

OMG, Jun, you just freaked me out!!!! One after another I didn't recognize the posters. First I thought I was in the wrong subforum; then, upon confirming I was not, I thought I had stepped into an alternative universe or something...
I felt so lost, so alone...

I have one ~ Spearmint circa ages ago, lol!

Wouldn't mind the new Violet though :drool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• show98.jpg
    show98.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 107
jun3, every time I see your Cognac Venetia, I'm just sure that you are taunting me with it! waaaaaaa! I WANT it!
I think I have 3 Venetia's with 1 more on the way. I just love it! I have 2 patchworks and 2 soft calf. I also really want it in the purple patchwork, and even received one that was supposed to be NWT, but really looked like it had been used. For $1000 I expect it to be spotless! waaaaa again!