Venetia Owners - help!

bag.lover said:
Wicked, thank you so much for doing this. =) The Pearl Venetia might be the one similar to the listing posted by Grace (are you going for it Grace? LOL). I'm relieved now, it's pretty much safe to say that my bordeux venetia is authentic then? -)

You're welcome! You would have done the same for me. :yes: Glad I could help.

wickedassin said:
You're welcome! You would have done the same for me. :yes: Glad I could help.

Thanks Wicked. =) I love your new bag, it's so stunning...
I miss chatting with you, let's catch up sometimes. I'm off next week, contact you then. =)

Glad to hear everything worked out for you. I am considering getting the Venetia. Your bordeaux is gaga gorgeous. Is there a picture of the bag on you? I am curious to know how it hangs. TIA.

BagSnaTcher said:
Glad to hear everything worked out for you. I am considering getting the Venetia. Your bordeaux is gaga gorgeous. Is there a picture of the bag on you? I am curious to know how it hangs. TIA.

I haven't taken any pictures of my bags, I will do that asap.
I can wear Venetia on my shoulder, the shoulder straps aren't as long as Blake though.

Color: Pomegranate
Quilted or Non-Quilted: Non-Quilted
Lining Color/Material: light brown twill
Purchased from: ebay :sweatdrop:
When: July 07

Mine has a pouch and zippered pocket.

I currently have 3 Venetia's, 2 have the pouch pocket, and the later purchased one only has the zipper, all authentic, all purchased by me at retail stores. I think some of the later versions do not have the pouch pocket.