Venetia owners! Ferrari lovers! I have questions for you...

I don't think that you would be disappointed in Ferrari - - it is a perfect hot red red. The style is so wonderful that I don't much care about the shoulder strap issue - - it just feels so wonderful to have that bag on my arm! But that's me. I also am one of the petite ones who can fit it over my shoulder, but it's a fairly tight fit, and not comfortable for long-term carrying that way. But it's such a killer bag - - I adore mine, and never get tired of carrying it!

Hmm, I used to own a Venetia. I loved the look of it but it's not a bag I would carry everyday. I found the belt/buckle extremely tiresome! I'm a petite 5'2" and also found the straps somewhat uncomfortable over the shoulders.
Personally, I prefer the Blake.:flowers:

Love the venetia! I have 2 and am still looking for more, so I'm glad you fell in love with the style too. I'm petite and am able to carry it on my shoulder, but it's on my arm most of the time. Let us know if you end up getting one!

I just got my first Venetia yesterday. I LOVE it. I immediately put my things in it, couldn't wait to carry it. I leave it unzipped, and the belt just hanging over. I can see if you have little hands (which I don't...LOL), you could leave it unzipped and hook the belt. I, personally, don't think it's that heavy. I can't wait to get another one! And, yes, the prices are great. There are some Venetias out there that have lived in their dustbags, and are like brand new...mine was. I say go for it, you'll love it. Here's a pic of mine.

P1020214.jpg