Venetia or Blake? Which do you prefer?

^ i still haven't even gotten around to taking pictures of my new mj mix quilted tote, but i will certainly do my best especially for you, muggles! :flowers:

in the meantime, there are many pictures of tpf members modeling their venetias. if you perform a quick search, i'm sure you'll find a bunch.

I prefer the Blake, but I like the Venetia for times when I want a hand held bag. It just looks so elegant when I see it hanging off someone's arm.

Oh, you said the best choice of words "looks so elegant when hanging off someone's arm" ! It's breathtaking isn't it!? I have to look in reflections when carrying mine! It is truly elegant! Love my Venetia!

I definitely prefer the Venetia! I have both, but I definitely wear my Venetia more. It is more sophisticated and elegant looking, IMO. It does fit on my shoulder, but not if I'm wearing a coat. The middle strap does not bother me - though I thought it would before I bought one. I just leave it undone, or I just tuck the strap in the little leather loop without doing the buckle. Also, the 3 separate sections of the Blake drive me crazy! I prefer to just put everything in one main comparment. The Venetia holds more than the Blake, and I think it's a little lighter (though both are heavy). Good luck on your decision!

Congrats, really good price. I love the Venetia, have both and find the Venetia much easier to carry, the strap in the middle really doesn't cause any trouble at all, it's pretty easy to get in and out of the bag, it's nice and roomy and fits on my shoulder even over a coat as long as it's not a really heavy winter coat. The Blake is really heavy and my shoulder hurts after a while, still love it tho and it doesn't stop me using it even if the handles leave bruises on my shoulder.
Post pics of your bag when you receive it :yes:

^--- Muggles, I'm eying a Venetia too. If I ever find you and your new metallic Venetia wandering the streets of NYC, I will accost you! :P
I will be back to New York soon I hope, tried to talk my Mom into another trip to New York but she decided on Disney World!! Leaving on the 22nd of Oct for a week!! Can't decide if I should take the venetia, but can't bear to be away from her that long!!:heart::wlae: