Veneta & the mirror

Mar 10, 2007
Hi all! I was just wondering if the Venetas come w/ a mirror all the time. Do they? I got mine a few years back. The first time the bronze color came out. Mine doesn't have a mirror on it. Got it from BV Rodeo Drive.

Copper Rame did not have a mirror, nor did Plisse, Pleated, Armatura, Studded Nappa, just to name a few off the top of my head. The seasonal colors usually do but metallics don't seem to...

Cabat does not come with a mirror
neither does the medium veneta
some bags get them some don't doesn't seem to be a way to know
count yourself lucky if you get one
I never used mine so I sent it to Kroquet because she didn't have one
they are nice and covered in leather
but
I would rather have a rain jacket than a mirror
do you hear me tomas!!!!

I have three medium venetas--a nero turnabouni, a nuvolato, and an ink. All three medium venetas came with matching mirrors. For me they are sort of a keepsake and I rarely carry them with the bag, BUT they are nice to have :smile: Guess I was lucky!

Last edited:
4 of my bags came with mirrors:
1. Ebano (old) Montaigne
2. Ink large belly veneta
3. Red envelope-looking clutch (not sure what the actual color is)
4. Petal cross body (like the black one that Cameron Diaz is shown carrying in the celeb thread)

The cabat, knot and another cross body bag of mine did not. Hopefully this will help build up a reference?

I actually do use mine sometimes. Surprisingly, I use the ebano one the least, even though I've owned it the longest, and the corners and edges have become very worn, just from sitting in the inner zipped compartment.