Veneta Large Tangerine Orange or Electirique Blue

I have both colors in the large Veneta, electrique is the minionde, and electrique is more versatile IMO. I can use it year round where I live, it's not too bright a color that I would feel it's too summery in the fall and winter. Tangerine is fun but it is very bright. Good luck deciding.

I love my maxi electrique minionde. Electrique is a great neutral with my red, turquoise and blue palette wardrobe. I'm into bright colors and also wear a lot of purple. I have BV bags to compliment! Tangerine for me would not as versatile.

Electrique for sure. As a color I like Tangerine more, but you will get more use out of Electrique. Tangerine is very summer-y orange and won't be as versatile for the average person's wardrobe. It looks great with blue, for example, but not very good with black (hello Halloween pumpkin).

Seems unanimous ;) Electrique is my vote too!

I agree on a big block of bright orange being overwhelming. Both colors are more vibrant in real life than the pictures in your first post.

Thanks all for the responses... Seems like Blue is the winner! I stopped by NM yesterday and saw both the Electrique blue and singal blue... Both r very nice but I'm glad I'm getting the Electrique blue as the signal blue is a bit too bright and shape for me...

Thanks all for the responses... Seems like Blue is the winner! I stopped by NM yesterday and saw both the Electrique blue and singal blue... Both r very nice but I'm glad I'm getting the Electrique blue as the signal blue is a bit too bright and shape for me...

Good choice :smile:

The blue is a great color. A large orange veneta would freak me out!!

Lol +1