Veneta in Lilac vs. Elephant

ssc0619 You are a lucky lady. How I wish I can just bring both home and don't have to think. Then the question would be what style to go with each color. Btw, what style is your elephant and lilac. Just curious.

I have the lilac campana and elephant roma and just happen to have a piture of them together.

DSC00788.jpg

The one thing I can't stress enough is when I started carrying the lilac campana I was floored how neutral it was.

Elephant seems more user friendly and practical and neutral, but I think lilac is prettier, so Id go for lilac. They are different shades, but I dont think that there is a huge colou difference in comparison between them, since they are both soft and understated, so I dont think you can go wrong whichever colour you chose.

ssc - the elephant in your roma looks so different from the elephant in other bags. i think i love it best in the roma and in one of the men's bags

I agree that the elephant in the roma looks different. I can't put my finger on it exactly. I am really happy that I got it--even at full pirce!!

I agree that the elephant in the roma looks different. I can't put my finger on it exactly. I am really happy that I got it--even at full pirce!!

Even at full price? I am new in BV so excuse my silly question. Does all seasonal color items eventually go on sale. I was expecting basic styles won't.

More votes on Lilac because of my note :biggrin:.
Seasonal colors on classic styles do go on sale.
Still waiting for our BV experts to advise if they ever felt that BV seasonal colors become outdated.

Personally the elephant is really a very chic color and wearable..

For awhile now I am thinking that many of these "fashion" colors are also classic &

very wearable.. you can do the elephant and maybe get lucky when the sale comes around & get the best of both worlds..