Veneta in Ebano or Black?

Large Veneta in Ebano or Black?

• Ebano

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thank you for the help. I just talked to my sales. She told me the ebano looked so rich with the large veneta. She told me it's hard to find a nice purse in brown color. Plus I already have two black chanel purses. So I think I will go with the ebano color.

The BV is inclueded in the F&F sales. You don't need to have a saks card to purchase it. It's 25% off. 1850 x .75% = $1387.5 And I have a $400 Gift card. So the total comes to be $987.50. I just purchased a chanel purse. I felt so guilty to get another one. But I don't want to miss this opportunity. Do you think I should go for it?

i'm the wrong person to ask, b/c me being crazy and having an issue with wearing browns with blacks, i ended getting an ebano AND a nero. i really love both, but i think the ebano is prettier, more depth to it. the nero is nice too, the crossweave makes it not just another black bag. it all depends on your wardrobe. both colors are classics so you really can't go wrong with either.

I totally voted for Ebano because I am not a Black fans..
Perhaps this can convince you to get Ebano :graucho:

Just got this from Ebano Large Veneta from fellow TPFer :nuts:

*pictured w/ Moschino 'Olive, thru the era' scarf and Balenciaga Coin Purses :nuts:

Attachments

• bv ebano.jpg
    bv ebano.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 97
Thank you for the help. I just talked to my sales. She told me the ebano looked so rich with the large veneta. She told me it's hard to find a nice purse in brown color. Plus I already have two black chanel purses. So I think I will go with the ebano color.

The BV is inclueded in the F&F sales. You don't need to have a saks card to purchase it. It's 25% off. 1850 x .75% = $1387.5 And I have a $400 Gift card. So the total comes to be $987.50. I just purchased a chanel purse. I felt so guilty to get another one. But I don't want to miss this opportunity. Do you think I should go for it?

Go for it, you'll love this bag here are some pics of mine just to complete the enabling :graucho: and one of the ebano campana and ebano veneta together to give you an idea of colours.

Attachments

• refrence 004.jpg
    refrence 004.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 78
  • bottega comparison 006.jpg
    bottega comparison 006.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 91
^^I was going to say: Yes, I have the black - but I'd also like the have the ebano someday. Your SA was right: BV does an amazing chocolate brown. I usually don't even like brown bags - but I love BV and Balenciaga browns! :heart:

jieminyu, where are you getting your bv from? :P

the ebano is a great choice too. my mom has the campana in ebano and i constantly pet it and stare at it admiringly. it is a great shade of brown that is super yummy!

I got it from the saks fifth ave. of Chevy chase, MD. But my sales told me there is only one left over there. I think you can try the New York city one, they should have a lot. Any sales could help you with the F&F discount with this big purchase. I just randomly called one of the sales of Chevy Chase, she is willing to give me the discount.

Just talked to my SA. She said there is another two large brown veneta left in the store but no more black one. They do have all different colors of medium veneta over there. Her name is Laura Martin, 301-657-9000. She is very nice even though I only worked with her once.

It says on the back of your coupon that you can't use Gift Cards in conjunction with this sale. But who knows--maybe you can get away with it!