Veneta in Ebano or Black?

Large Veneta in Ebano or Black?

• Ebano

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
BV is included in F&F but you will have to be a Saks cardholder to participate. i was going to get a black medium veneta at F&F but i don't have a saks card. :crybaby:

i like it in black (nero) personally but i think the ebano is yummy too. i guess it depends on what you like and what your wardrobe is like. i have about 30 pairs of black shoes in varying shades so... :P

Oh my, another poll for ebano or nero!!:P I totally loved ebano veneta on this lady that I saw in the city, and I am not a veneta person at all!!

i vote for black but you really can't go wrong with either. There's a thread in deals & steals about saks ff and someone mentioned there that BV is not included in ff but you can still get the discount even if you don't have a saks card.

i vote for black but you really can't go wrong with either. There's a thread in deals & steals about saks ff and someone mentioned there that BV is not included in ff but you can still get the discount even if you don't have a saks card.

mmmm bullshopper, that is indeed interesting! i will call my SA again to check. thanks! :smile:

I'd say try both on...my 1st BV I had my heart set on Nero Veneta,thinking that it went w/ everything. However, after spending 20+ minutes trying on the medium and large, nero and ebano.. I felt the ebano suited me better. gOod luck.. it's a win win situation.. :tup:

Both colours are really yummy, but as someone mentioned it depends on how much brown you wear compared to black. I don't think that you can go wrong with either. I have the ebano large veneta because I have the black campana.