Veneers...anyone out there have them?

BLUE996: Could you tell me who your dentist is and who the woman is in Vancouver who did Halle Berry's veneers? I was in a car accident and need to get veneers. I really want them done by the same person who did Halle's. Thank you.

BLUE996: Could you tell me who your dentist is and who the woman is in Vancouver who did Halle Berry's veneers? I was in a car accident and need to get veneers. I really want them done by the same person who did Halle's. Thank you.

Blue996 hasn't been online in almost 2 years. You might not get an reply from her.

I have my whole top row done in porcelain ones. I love them, although having them installed was very painful, for me, at least, the pain goes away completely the first two months of having them in. They were very expensive though, I think I paid 15,000 dollars. But teeth are an investment.

I got porcelain veneers on my top two front teeth since they were too small and I didn't need braces. I got them done about 15 years ago and they're still doing well today!

I don't even remember what I looked like before I had them done. No issue with discoloration or chipping. Best dental decision ever made.

I have been considering this for quite some time, and the only thing that's stopping me is that I do not have a high tolerance for pain. How painful is it and does the quality of my teeth have anything to do with the process?

I've had my veneers since 1994. I had a small space between my two front teeth - even after wearing braces for a number of years - and I wanted the veneers to fix that. I absolutely love mine. Every time I'm in my dentist's office he checks them and says they are still looking good. I've never regretted the decision.

Latifa555 said:
Can someone post a picture please? I'm very curious to see how it looks like.

image-2008524146.jpg

I've had my left top tooth done since it chipped when I was 13 I'm 40 now and it still looks great pricey though but well worth it, sorry for crappy pix lol had to make do with lighting and from my phone camera :smile: hth!

I first had them done when I was 18 years old after I fell and chipped a front tooth as a child. I lived in a small city and I am now sure I was the first set they ever did. It was the most traumatic experience of my life! It took them 8 hours - I was only getting 3, they took a lunch break and just left me in the chair! My gums were black from bruising from all the freezing needles they put in and still I managed to feel everything. It honestly traumatized me for life with respect to dentists and i'm now prescribed ativan just to have a cleaning. Needless to say last November I decided they really needed to be re-done it had been 8 years and I wanted to get my four front teeth to create a more even look. I am so happy I went through with it! This time it took an hour tops and I felt nothing and they are so much whiter! I love my veneers - finally!!