Velo with Giant Hardware?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if there are plans to release Velo with giant hardware?

I was looking at one in Outremer, but I can't help thinking how great it would look with GGH (I know that is dreaming). On the City I find the giant to be a little overpowering, but since the Velo is bigger it seems like it would be PERFECT. Since they have it in covered, it seems really odd to me that they have RH and covered but no GGH/GSH.

It it's just never going to happen I will buy the RH, but if it's just a matter of waiting for it to come out, I could at least try to hang on!

2. I have seen any with Giant gold or Silver. Only Giant Covered and RH.

3. I am hoping they do come out with the Giant Hardware.

4. Who knows? if It turns out to be a really popular shape, maybe they will add GGH.. I love this size and shape and have the Black with regular HW.

5. I know they will come out with a GH version as soon as I buy a regular one, but I'm too impatient!

6. As of right now they only came out with it in Covered Hardware and RH. I too would love it in GH!

7. yes velo only came out in rh or gch now:sad: