Velo or Folk?

I have been saving to get a suede folk in Militaire or Acier but after viewing wenrich's reveal, I am now between a seigle velo and a folk now. I am 5 feet 3" and both works pretty well for me. Can help me decide?

I was having the exact same dilemma - wanting a folk so bad, especially in seigle or beige suede. I just found a seigle velo on Bonz and decided to go for it!! I think the velo is the most versatile style with the roomy size, class Bal styling, and both the top handles and messenger strap. I still plan on getting a folk at some point, maybe in one of the s/s 11 colors.

(I did find a Acier Blue Suede folk on a European website, for about $933 US which is a good deal - PM me if you want the info!).

If you primarily want to wear your bag cross body style I suggest the folk. It has the adjustable strap and sits beautifully. If you prefer to carry your bag by the handle then go for the velo (although I personally prefer the part time).

drati makes a good point about the adjustable strap on the folk - definitely a bonus. I'm 5'8" so the velo hits me perfectly, but if you are more petite it may sit rather low.

I bought the Folk (in black leather) on a whim, and am completely in love. it's my first cross-body bag, so I can't compare it to the Velo. but it's light, easy to get in and out of, holds tons, and is just so easy to carry. what a great bag.

ipodgirl:x :graucho: Barneys also had black on their website, not sure if they still have it...

The NM in White Plains has an acier blue suede velo and a castagna right now.

Last edited by a moderator: