Velo not coming in Canard?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    Hi everyone,
    I'm so sad, I was really looking forward to this color in this style. I just got an email from one of the SA from the Balencaiga Las Vegas store and they just stated that the Velo won't be in Canard. Is that true? Maybe my sources are wrong (I'm really hoping so!). I thought some people had pre-ordered some through Erica? If anyone else has different information please tell me where I can get a hold of one of these bags. THANKS!

2. I hope that's not true. Was planning on getting a Velo in Canard too.

3. Me too, I asked specifically whether the Courier, Velo or the Men's day will be coming in that color and they said NO :amazed:

4. I thought it was going to be available in Canard...

Yeah I think it does. I just checked my pre-order list.

5. Maybe it is store specific because i just called the Balencaiga in LA and they just stated that they didn't order the color in those styles either! Now, I'm getting kind of worried. So if anyone knows who's going to be getting them. PLEASE POST!! :ty:

6. #6 Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  7. I asked Erica to put me on the list for a Velo in Canard but it was already full, so there must be a Canard Velo!

8. The buyer in the U.S. for the Bal Boutiques doesn't always order every style in every color. But my SA here at a non-Bal Boutique definitely ordered the Velo in Canard so unless something has changed drastically, it is being made. It is also being made in the perforated leather in Canard.

9. I am on the list for Velo in Canard! I hope it comes.

10. i am pretty sure this colour comes in vèlo, BAL MILAN AND PARIS ORDERED IT ! it should arrive soon :smile: