Velo available in GH?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Spring 2010 Velo is available only in RH and CGH. Does anyone know whether the Fall 2010 Velo will be available in GH (silver, gold, or rose gold)? I asked my Bal NY SA and she didn't know about the hardware options, although she did say that the Velo was doing very well sales-wise and definitely would be included in future collections.

2. Glad to hear the Velo will be back! Finally!

I don't think they come in GH for this season though...

3. It's such a great shape - it combines the best features of the city and the part time!

4. I agree! I really like it. :tup:

I have Black and Sahara and use my Black City and Sahara City strap instead of the long strap since I'm shorter.

5. Hee I'm 5'2" and the main reason I want Velo is the long strap (don't get me wrong, I love the bag, too!). :smile:

6. I would love this bag in black with rose gold. Keeping my fingers crossed for next season.