Veiny inks...

To all the ladies who own veiny inks: how do they wear? When I've seen them in stores, they don't look as rich as the smooth-leather inks:heart: , and the color variations are not as visible in them... the SAs say that the shine goes down and the leather gets smoother - would you say that's true? does the wonderful nature of ink make itself more apparent?
I know that some of you prefer the more distressed bags - I happen to love the smooth - but beggars can't be choosers at this point of ink deficiency and I wonder if I should go for a bag that isn't quite what I want in hopes that it would break in to be closer to what I want :confused1:
Thanks all :love:

Someone I know has the Ink day, she did not have much choice because all they had were the veiny ones :crybaby: but we noticed that after she used it for awhile the leather did get softer and the lines are starting to become barely noticeable. We think that if she uses it more most of them will eventually be gone. But it definitely looks better then the day she bought the bag, :yes: