vegas - wish me luck!! (not @ the tables tho)

natassha68

Crazy for CL
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
lv - have a super time !!!... CL boutique is at the palazzo shoppes in the venetain hotel :flowers:

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
lvpiggy--have fun! The Herve Leger boutique is at the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood and the CL boutique is at the Palazzo shops at the Palazzo. Barneys is nearby too! Saks and NM is at the Fashion Show Mall. Can't wait to see your goodies!

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Lvpiggy- have a great time! OOO and if you can send us an update of your fabulous finds and any awesome shoes in the stores you see that all of us here might want too! :graucho:;)

RRSC

Jan 25, 2008
LA
I'm so jealous..I haven't been to Vegas in a lonnngg time. Have a great time and let us know what you see and get at CL.

danicky

May 23, 2007
New York
Good luck. I'm sure you are going to find some gorgeous shoes, like you always do. Can't wait to hear the report. lol

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
lvpiggy--have fun! The Herve Leger boutique is at the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood and the CL boutique is at the Palazzo shops at the Palazzo. Barneys is nearby too! Saks and NM is at the Fashion Show Mall. Can't wait to see your goodies!
you read my mind!!!! herve leger was totally the other store that i knew i *had* to visit :sweatdrop: did some major damage there, ended up buying 3 dresses (and waiting for an SA to call me back about sizing on a fourth!!), altho one was 70% off :nuts: