Vegas Snow Leopard Muse

mammab

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
Well, we recently got back from Vegas and boy, was I in handbag heaven....Gucci, Chanel, and YSL. I saw the snow leopard XL muse and instantly stopped in my tracks. I am so not into animal print bags, but we've been back now for a few weeks and I can't get that bag out of my mind!

What do you all think of it? It's the white and black one, not the tan and black.

ranskimmie said:
I have never seen one. Would love to see pics.

Here she is . . . :love:
BGV7806_mp.jpg

gloss_gal said:
Sounds interesting. What other color Muse's did they have?

I'm trying to remember -- large black patent......large white patent.....large white.....and then the snow leopard. But I can't really recall if they had others as I was awe struck with this particular bag.

beauxgoris said:
I would kill for that snow leopard Muse - Kill....

I know, I haven't felt like this towards any bag for a while. I mean, when I see a bag I like, I wait a while and if I can't get it out of my mind, then I know......I have to get it. It'll be one of those "go to my grave regretting it" type of regret.........ugh.

I think I'm going to take the plunge...... :upsidedown:

Oh, I love it too, and I normally don't do animal prints either! It's stunning - a tfs member has it, and has posted pics. Just TDF! IMO, it will eventually go on sale.

^^I don't see it EVER going on sale. It's just too hot right now -

It's funny, even though it's an animal print bag - I see it has more timeless because of that not in spite of it.

I can see myself using this bag when i'm 60.

Plus it's SUCH a signature item!!!!

Greendrv said:
Oh, I love it too, and I normally don't do animal prints either! It's stunning - a tfs member has it, and has posted pics. Just TDF! IMO, it will eventually go on sale.

Ooooh, I'm going to have to check out those pictures. Thanks :smile: !!

The snow leopard is *stunnning* IRL. I saw the tan and black in large a while ago at the YSL boutique, and it is definitely a striking and classic bag all in one. Although, the SA did say that you have to be careful with the bag because the hair on it might wear a little if you let it rub against you too much.

I don't think that the bag pictured above is a Muse. :shrugs: Its the other popular YSL satchel. The Muse has the distinctive "Y"-shaped section of leather on the front bordered by stitching. The Muse also has the lock on the front, not on the side. (At least that's the way the SA at the YSL boutique explained it to me.)