VEGAS meet up Aug. 8 2009-PICTURES!

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
We met up at the Fashion Show Mall for some shopping where PsychoBagLady bought the CUTEST Fendi charm! I wanted one but they didnt have a "V." Then we headed over to Cafe Ba Ba Reeba for lunch. Unfortunately I completely forgot to take a picture until AFTER Purly, her Chanel and Louboutins (!!) & her Hubby left :sad:.

Left to Right...

Me (Gucci Messenger), my SO (Coach Wallet), Choozen1ne's sister (Vintage Doctors Bag), Choozen1ne (Coach Pleated Ergo..forgive me if Im wrong), PsychoBagLady's Mom (I cant remember!!!), and PsychoBagLady (BV, I cant spell it, so Ill leave it at that lol, and Hermes scarf)
note: The red X's arent meant to be mean, I told them I would put a big red X over them if they didnt want their face shown, so its not mean, its kind of a little joke lol.

Lunch-1.jpg

We split up after lunch, some people had things they had to get done. So, we strayed from the plan and ended up at a Vintage shop then over to the Outlets where Choozen1ne bought 2 Coach bags (Choozen1ne, jump in because I forgot the name of the bags!). Then we all met up for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory then some shopping at the Forum Shops.

Left to Right...

Purly's Hubby, Purly, Choozen1ne's sister, PsychoBagLady (she hid so I didnt have to put the big red X lol!), my SO, Me, and Choozen1ne.

IMG_9521.jpg

Purly was feeling a little under the weather, so they decided to leave after Dinner. I hope you are feeling better Purly! We really missed you two after dinner!!!:sad:

After shopping at the Caesars, Psycho had a long drive home so she left to get her beauty rest.

Choozen1ne, her sister, my SO and I met up with some of my SO's & my friends and ended up at the V-Bar at the Venetian. We didnt have long, but we made the best out of our little time to party.

VBar1.jpg

On our way out Choozen1ne spotted this wall, so we took a picture infront of it...

Val_Elita_Aimee2.jpg

We totally should have taken a photo of JUST the bags!!! Oh well...next time!

I had a BLAST and I hope everyone else did too! I hope to see you all again sometime!

Last edited:
I love TPF meets! It's so nice to meet new people and to be able to put faces to names. Looks like you guys had a great time, everyone looks so beautiful (and I bet the people behind the big red Xs did too!)