Vegas... Highly disappointed..

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Normally when I shop @coach here there is so much for me to decided on. This trip nothing. Everything is picked over. When I went to primm and had a lengthly conversation with the assistant manager she told me that because if the location and Chinese New Year they were cleaned out
I guess the get bus tours from Cali to Vegas and they always stop there.. Being the Chinese New Year I guess it just cleaned them out..

I did see a siggy Molly and was tempted but I really want a leather. They had quiet a few Caroline's, tons of gland, some Isabelle's ...

But I ended up with these ...(not a huge bag)

Attachments

• image-3212973591.jpg
    image-3212973591.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 541
I have been debating these for a while..

They are Tara's
So when I get home I will take them and get my script put in them...

Attachments

• image-2197383843.jpg
    image-2197383843.jpg
    326.4 KB · Views: 530
  • image-873335742.jpg
    image-873335742.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 524
  • image-2329614564.jpg
    image-2329614564.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 534
  • image-395270276.jpg
    image-395270276.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 525
  • image-3867458518.jpg
    image-3867458518.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 526
Normally when I shop @coach here there is so much for me to decided on. This trip nothing. Everything is picked over. When I went to primm and had a lengthly conversation with the assistant manager she told me that because if the location and Chinese New Year they were cleaned out
I guess the get bus tours from Cali to Vegas and they always stop there.. Being the Chinese New Year I guess it just cleaned them out..

I did see a siggy Molly and was tempted but I really want a leather. They had quiet a few Caroline's, tons of gland, some Isabelle's ...

But I ended up with these ...(not a huge bag)

I found it the same! Very few deletes and really not much else to choose from. I too was very disappointed.

Oh, that sucks! Sorry. :sad: It's been like this for a while, not just Chinese New Year. That's why I'm always complaining and why I just decided to fork over the dough for my Annabelle. I was hoping you would get lucky on your vaca. Hopefully you had better luck at Macy's?

I had no idea you could buy Coach sunglasses and have your script put in them, do all optical places do this?? How much does it run(if you dont mind me asking), just the price of lenses?

As long as they aren't too round ... (Curved) you can. The cost all depends on your script.. I'm going to guess 150$+

My eye doc used to sell coach but not any more..
So I'm hoping this works out.. I will keep you posted.

As long as they aren't too round ... (Curved) you can. The cost all depends on your script.. I'm going to guess 150$+

My eye doc used to sell coach but not any more..
So I'm hoping this works out.. I will keep you posted.

Good to know. I get my regular frames as Coach frames from my optician, but I would love to have sunglasses too :smile:.

Too bad. The outlet near me has a shrinking delete section. Every time I go, it gets smaller and smaller. Very disappointing, especially seeing all the great bags people are scoring lately. Hope you find a molly soon, if that's what you'd like.