Vegas Goodies?

cass_andra

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
Hey Girls, so my gf's and I are going on a trip to Vegas:yahoo: I am so thrilled and i can hardly contain my excitement. Do you guys know by any chance what the LV prices are there and also where the LV shop is located? I'm gonna need my fix when I get there :P ..TIA :heart:

The prices are the same as the US website and there are 5 stores!! And a 6th one is coming to Bellagio in the summer!

Caesars
Wynn
Crystals
Fashion Show Mall
Neiman Marcus inside Fashion Show Mall

The prices are the same as the US website and there are 5 stores!! And a 6th one is coming to Bellagio in the summer!

Caesars
Wynn
Crystals
Fashion Show Mall
Neiman Marcus inside Fashion Show Mall

City Center! It's the largest LV store in Northern America! Have fun!

Holy Moses :wtf: I had no idea Vegas was doin' it like THAT!!!!!!! I'm so new to LV.

I really like the Caesars location but if you only go to one, go to the one at Crystals (City Center). It is a flagship so they have ready to wear and a good stock of items. And the store is fabulous.

I live here in las vegas and would recommend buying at the Wynn. They have the best and most friendly staff there and the store is never super busy. The city center location on the other hand is notorious for bad customer service. I have walked into the boutique with the intention to buy and could not get anyone to help me. Just my 2 cents.

I live here in las vegas and would recommend buying at the Wynn. They have the best and most friendly staff there and the store is never super busy. The city center location on the other hand is notorious for bad customer service. I have walked into the boutique with the intention to buy and could not get anyone to help me. Just my 2 cents.

I've heard that about the City Center/Crystals location as well.....I didn't go there when I was in LasVeg. last year just for that very reason. I'm going again at the end of this month and plan on trying the Wynn LV this time for my buying, and the City Center just for ogling....that way it's no biggie if no one assists me at the CC location.
Last year I bought a few SLGs from the LV in the Forum Shoppes, but their stock was pretty low (they only had two of the six things I was looking for~and that was before the "shortage"!).