Vegas Baby!

lkooyman1

Let's see the shoes!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Ok, so here's my dilemma- DH and I are going to LasVegas on sat for a full week. I want to bring the most versatile handbag wardrobe of just 3 or 4 bags! They can take up a lot of room and be heavy in quantity and I don't wan't to spend an add'l $50.00 to have a third suitcase- not to mention the cost of my DHs ire:nuts: ! Suggestions Please. I was thinking of my new bonnie satchel (fun for day) -ghttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180394461901&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
my black leigh( a classic) and small rose gold cricket (metallic for evening). Then a player to be named later. . . .

i go through this every time i go away somewhere. it is hard to balance the bag that looks great and will hold all your stuff with the fact that you don't want anything too heavy to carry. you may want to consider a cross body style for ease of carrying. good luck at vegas!

I would go with the Bonnie Jeweled Carryall. It is a nice size and looks like a fun bag for Vegas. I would just do a wristlet for evening. But if you don't have any wristlets that would work, take the rosegold cricket but I don't think I would take more than that.

I think definitely the small rose gold cricket for evening and then a more casual bag during the day! You will have so much fun L!! Hope you find some amazing deals!! Have fun and definitely drink a few for me!!:drinks:

Thanks for all the feedback! We'll be in a fully owned condo so I'm not worried about leaving them in the condo. Hubby can carry them on for me cuz he is only bringing 1 bag-MEN!- I would be so much easier if it was a shorter trip but as I've said before, I always want/need to be ready for every contingency:nuts:! Plus then there is the shoes. . . S- I'll send you pix from the outlets and I saved the style # of the bleeker.