Food Vegan & Vegetarian Food

Looks delicious!

When I feel a bug coming on I like to up the ginger intake since it's supposed to help. I love to make this dressing and add some more ginger in. Also a great dressing to use up carrots that are starting to get soft

http://goop.com/recipes/salad-with-carrot-ginger-dressing/

If you don't have all the oils or specific vinegars it's fine. I've made it with some olive oil and white vinegar or Apple cider vinegar and it came out great.

Hope you feel better!
Can you actually taste the carrot in the dressing? I really want to try this!

PS: I love this thread! :woohoo:

Thank you na294 and coconutsboston (my multiple reply button is not working)

Feeling much better today. But I am def trying the recipe you linked!

Glad to hear you're feeling better !

DH was craving lots of veggies since on his work trip he didn't have access to much fresh food so I made a Veggie curry loaded with snap peas, carrots, red pepper, and bok choy. I seasoned it with some lemon and ginger. Also it turned out to be accidentally vegan :smile: since I used coconut milk to get the creamy texture. My house smells like curry but it was worth it :biggrin:

'Cheater' (because it's made with a little peanut butter but is otherwise fat-free) Pad Thai
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453645133.571228.jpg
It's the first time I made this and I'll definitely be making it again, just the right amount of spice and nuttiness. Yum!

This looks really good, can you post your recipe?

Here it is [emoji5]️
It's deliciousness is all in the sauce, IMO - so, stir fry the veggies of your choice, then add cooked soba noodles. Drop the sauce in, stir to warm through and voilà! Super-healthy yummieness.
The sauce -
2tablespoons warm water
2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use low sodium Tamari)
1 tablespoon peanut butter (the no added sugar/oil kind)
1 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
Whisk everything together and that's it. Enough for two big servings.
Enjoy!

Reactions: HMM1970