Food Vegan & Vegetarian Food

Wow, very impressive! Your pasta dish looks really good too!
Ha:lol::wave: you are too kind nicole....both of my grandmothers were SERIOUS cooks, 1 was a true gourmet chef. Sadly she had significant weight problems, thus my mother always had a fear of learning to cook like her & i “inherited” my moms lack of cooking interest from her. Way for me to pass the blame!:P

Ha:lol::wave: you are too kind nicole....both of my grandmothers were SERIOUS cooks, 1 was a true gourmet chef. Sadly she had significant weight problems, thus my mother always had a fear of learning to cook like her & i “inherited” my moms lack of cooking interest from her. Way for me to pass the blame!:P
Well maybe it's good for your waistline then with less temptation around the house :smile:

Reactions: fally and Kendie26
Made this for dinner last night...i did a combo of 2 recipe ideas from cookbooks “Oh She Glows” & “Clean Slate”...modified it for hubby’s taste preference & he loved it (not to brag:blush:; i honestly didn’t think it was all that great/flavorful but i tried!)
Roasted brussel sprouts mixed w/ TriColor pearl CousCous, Tofu, Edamame & a sprinkling of goat cheese & some herbs.

Attachments

• 7B163B57-AEA3-48A2-A228-160667210AD4.jpeg
    7B163B57-AEA3-48A2-A228-160667210AD4.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 54
  • 47BABBC2-60B3-4A4D-8BB8-037B0587C8B7.jpeg
    47BABBC2-60B3-4A4D-8BB8-037B0587C8B7.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 55
  • C4F50FCC-2134-4E06-9DAD-01B2B3B7D869.jpeg
    C4F50FCC-2134-4E06-9DAD-01B2B3B7D869.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 56
Made this for dinner last night...i did a combo of 2 recipe ideas from cookbooks “Oh She Glows” & “Clean Slate”...modified it for hubby’s taste preference & he loved it (not to brag:blush:; i honestly didn’t think it was all that great/flavorful but i tried!)
Roasted brussel sprouts mixed w/ TriColor pearl CousCous, Tofu, Edamame & a sprinkling of goat cheese & some herbs.
That looks great, Kendie. I love roasted veggies. :drool::heart:

Reactions: Kendie26

This looks so delicious — I love b sprouts but never had it roasted before (need to try).

That looks great, Kendie. I love roasted veggies. :drool::heart:
This looks so delicious — I love b sprouts but never had it roasted before (need to try).
Double hugs:hugs::hugs:my Lovies....i did burn the brussel sprouts but who cares, they were edible! I was just shocked my husband liked it as much as he did. He had a full second plate! He rarely does that (at least not when i “cook”):lol:

Oh Kendie!! Wow, this looks FANTASTIC! And Brussels sprouts taste better a little charred a year!

Warning-Fig overload!! What can i say, I LOVE figs...kind of obsessed w/ them. We ate at a sentimental fave restaurant for dinner. We shared the fig flatbread appetizer & then i had Figs on arugula w/ blue cheese & almonds. It was a bit too loaded for me but yummy nonetheless! Hope everyones enjoying the weekend:hugs:

Attachments

• 14EBF57C-648F-4A1F-85B8-C0D2069E8A17.jpeg
    14EBF57C-648F-4A1F-85B8-C0D2069E8A17.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 37
  • D0E26DF1-D6E8-4AD1-B118-DF59D4305ADF.jpeg
    D0E26DF1-D6E8-4AD1-B118-DF59D4305ADF.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 39
Warning-Fig overload!! What can i say, I LOVE figs...kind of obsessed w/ them. We ate at a sentimental fave restaurant for dinner. We shared the fig flatbread appetizer & then i had Figs on arugula w/ blue cheese & almonds. It was a bit too loaded for me but yummy nonetheless! Hope everyones enjoying the weekend:hugs:

This looks so delicious. I love arugula and flatbread, Tbh, I am not sure if I ever ate a fig before. I am such a boring limited/“shy” eater :sad:. Is it sweet or savory tasting?

Yummy and wow, that is a lot of figs. :smile::heart: