Food Vegan & Vegetarian Food

After a long day of work, I was craving pasta. This is not the healthiest meal I have ever made, that is for sure, but it was simple and satisfying. I adapted a recipe from Bon Appetit for Cacio e Pepe. I added minced garlic and a pinch of salt, halved the cheese and increased the pasta cooking water. :heart:View attachment 3703021

As a vegetarian this is my weakness -and white rice. Pasta pasta pasta. This is what keeps me with that little belly that won't go away. Yummy.

Reactions: Dextersmom and j19
After a long day of work, I was craving pasta. This is not the healthiest meal I have ever made, that is for sure, but it was simple and satisfying. I adapted a recipe from Bon Appetit for Cacio e Pepe. I added minced garlic and a pinch of salt, halved the cheese and increased the pasta cooking water. :heart:View attachment 3703021

I love that recipe! I'm going to have to try it with garlic next time.

Reactions: Dextersmom
I love arugula in the summer! The slightly bitter taste really works well with a light vinaigrette.
Me too! :heart:
Beautiful meal! I love fusilli pasta (and bow tie pasta, shells, you name it, I love it).
Thanks, IM. Pasta makes us happy. :smile: :heart:

I love that recipe! I'm going to have to try it with garlic next time.
The garlic was a nice addition, imo, and when I make this again I think I will add a green veggie; maybe spinach or arugula or broccoli. :heart: