Food Vegan & Vegetarian Food

Today I made this simple scramble for my lunch; two eggs, huge handful of spinach and arugula, a thin slice of havarti cheese, sautéed in coconut oil and a splash of Trader Joe's sriracha sauce. :heart:View attachment 3674714
I am SOOOOOO trying this (at least my own little version minus the sauce cause I'm too lazy to try & find it!) I'm obsessed w/ arugula lately.:heart::flowers:

Reactions: Dextersmom
I got one of my orders! The gluten free and vegan bars made with chickpeas instead of flour and they are fantastic!
This was the one with a very reasonable price, I would recommend!
View attachment 3674934
View attachment 3674935
View attachment 3674936
View attachment 3674937
View attachment 3674938
View attachment 3674939
The chocolate chip flavor ones were amazing and prettier, the strawberry raspberry ones were my own idea not a usual offering (so the fruit made the bars much softer as you can see...but I liked the taste of them even more...they did firm up in the fridge).
I bet this will be amazing nicole (I think i'd be afraid I'd eat the entire batch though):graucho:;)

Reactions: nicole0612
Reactions: Kendie26
I got one of my orders! The gluten free and vegan bars made with chickpeas instead of flour and they are fantastic!
View attachment 3674934
View attachment 3674935
View attachment 3674936
View attachment 3674937
View attachment 3674938
View attachment 3674939
The chocolate chip flavor ones were amazing and prettier, the strawberry raspberry ones were my own idea not a usual offering (so the fruit made the bars much softer as you can see...but I liked the taste of them even more...they did firm up in the fridge).
Great! Glad you liked them! They look quite good.

Oh wonderful! Do you have a long weekend?
Hi Nicole, yes it is the wonderful perk of working for a school district, as I get lots of lovely breaks to rest and rejuvenate. Spring Break in our district is 2 weeks (we have a very short summer) and I go back to work full time on Monday. I don't get the same amount of days off as teachers and other educators, though, because some of the children/teens I work with need their therapy sessions during the breaks.:heart:

View attachment 3674934
View attachment 3674935
View attachment 3674936
View attachment 3674937
View attachment 3674938
View attachment 3674939
It all looks great!! :heart:

Dinner out last night at 1 of our local fave's ( they're known for steak & of course we never eat that) so I had fancy mushroom soup & my fave kale salad entree w/this iced tea.View attachment 3675069View attachment 3675070View attachment 3675071

This looks delicious! My mom is visiting this weekend, so we are going to the hottest new restaurant in town, which specializes in unusual meats but also has an amazing variety of veggie dishes. I love restaurants that offer appealing dishes for everyone!

Reactions: Kendie26
Hi Nicole, yes it is the wonderful perk of working for a school district, as I get lots of lovely breaks to rest and rejuvenate. Spring Break in our district is 2 weeks (we have a very short summer) and I go back to work full time on Monday. I don't get the same amount of days off as teachers and other educators, though, because some of the children/teens I work with need their therapy sessions during the breaks.:heart:

Enjoy your mini break. I know you deserve it!!

This looks delicious! My mom is visiting this weekend, so we are going to the hottest new restaurant in town, which specializes in unusual meats but also has an amazing variety of veggie dishes. I love restaurants that offer appealing dishes for everyone!
What a yummy dinner and yummy bag!! I love mushroom soup (unfortunately not a lot of places make it as a regular item so I often have it at Sweet Tomatoes salad/soup bar or Campbell's at home :sad:)

Yummy dinner and delicious looking Chanel!! :P:heart:
Thanks Lovelies.....have fun w/ your Mom nicole! Your pasta looks fantastic DM & hey, Campbell's rocks!!:tup::hugs:

So glad you had a nice break DM, well deserved!f

Reactions: Dextersmom