Vegan bags durability

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Calling to all the people that own vegan leather bags. Is the leather durable? Is it worth the money to purchase a vegan luxury leather bag?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

2. I know this is late but I have 4 Stella bags and one that I have worn almost daily for the last two years and it is extremely durable. No threads unraveling and no tears and it looks like new. I will get many good years from this bag. Now I have also purchased a vegan Ted Baker bag in the $250 price point that I wore daily that eventually wore out (both the strap and the flap came unglued). I believe I got 1 1/2 years of use from it which was the same wear I would get out of Michael Kors bags in the $400 range. Bottom line is yes a Stella bag will deliver the same quality and durability of other luxury designers like LV (I’ve owned bags from this brand as well).

3. I think it depends on which 'vegan' bags

Pessie, Shelby33 and starbucksqueen like this.