Vectra?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So, I went to the shoe repair place today looking for leather protectant spray for the Speedy I think I'm going to get and they recommended Vectra and said it could be used on fabrics also. So, I was thinking maybe I should spray it on the shoulder strap of my Evelyne so I wouldn't have to be as worried about spilling if I'm walking with coffee or something? :shame: Have any of you used Vectra? Any good/bad experiences? Thanks!!! :flowers:

2. LOL - i know which repair shop you're talking about because I use the same one too. :lol: OK - DO NOT USE VECTRA on your Hermes leather! It's only good for suede, not regular leather. And even w/ suede, you have to be ultra careful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice