Vectra spray?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think I am going to get a Speedy tomorrow (finally) :yahoo: ! I bought a purseket for it today. :P And I would like to get something to protect the vachetta but the Wilson's store is kind of out of the way. I went to a shoe repair place here and they had Vectra spray. I know it's recommended by Chanel, but does it work well on LV vachetta? If anyone has tried this please let me know! :flowers:

2. The only thing I've sprayed on my vachetta is Shining Monkey. It works great!! Doesn't discolor the leather at all and for the lockit I really sprayed it on there too. I ordered it online and got it in about 2 days!! I think it was like 18 bucks for a big can!

3. Where can I get shining monkey? (sorry to hijack your thread)

4. Thanks Traci! :flowers: I just hate to order stuff online so I was hoping to just get something from a store. :girlsigh:

5. ^^ Well, believe it or not, it is car stuff. So maybe if you checked out a car store, where they sell stuff for cars? Like Pep Boys or whatever you have in your area, they may sell it. I only say that one because I've used it, but maybe other ladies here have used something else??

6. Thanks! :flowers: I will try that. I think I'm going to get the Vectra and "practice" on my luggage tag to see how it works. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice