Veau Foulonne ----> Le Foulonne

Capucine? I've seen it. Gorgeous red with a very slight orange undertone but it is not the sort of red orange that is too bright nor gaudy... somehow I find it muted and wearable. Honestly, I had considered this color before but I already own another red bag. Foulonne leather ages (or should I say not age?) well cos I've had a vermillion card holder that still looks brand new even when I already had it for years and used daily. I also wish to add, somehow my Vermillion never became a dirty red; you know how some red leather dyes can look dirty over time? Mine doesn't.
my vermillion is still perfect Just bought the last coin purse this color is being discontinued

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I'm in Asia so I cannot be 100% sure that this is going to be the same for all countries. For us, all of Foulonne styles (except the backpack) witll bs discontinued. This is to make way for the refreshed Foulonne styles coming our way in FW21. I was told that there will be lots of new styles with lots of crossbodies. Hooray!

Posting mod shots of this darling bag worn crossbody, on the shoulder and held in the hand. It is such a functional style.
This looks great on you! Is this the top handle in small size? May I ask how tall you are for reference? The top handle is small has been on my radar for quite some time now but due to the lockdown situation in my country I may not be able to check it out in store. Thank you :flowers:

to those who have or have seen this coin purse, you think it is safe enough to gift to a guy? he likes using an accordion card case as a wallet and thought this is a nice alternative. i have one and i really like the organisation inside.

tia!

• Love
to those who have or have seen this coin purse, you think it is safe enough to gift to a guy? he likes using an accordion card case as a wallet and thought this is a nice alternative. i have one and i really like the organisation inside.

tia!
I have it in 4 colors and use as a wallet

I'm in Asia so I cannot be 100% sure that this is going to be the same for all countries. For us, all of Foulonne styles (except the backpack) witll bs discontinued. This is to make way for the refreshed Foulonne styles coming our way in FW21. I was told that there will be lots of new styles with lots of crossbodies. Hooray!

Posting mod shots of this darling bag worn crossbody, on the shoulder and held in the hand. It is such a functional style.
Another Menorcan Sandal wearer. So comfortable.
Thanks for the mod shots, helped me to decide I'm getting this bag.

• Love