Veau Doblis - Your thoughts please

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
I'm thinking of purchasing the piano duo bag but I want it in a light colour for summer so I'm considering it in Veau Doblis (sp). Does anyone have experience of this and how does it wear, especially in lighter colours TIA

well i was just called my my SM in mexico shes a divine person and she has a piano in a very light yellow, suede she says its just perfect if i did not have a light yellow like butter birkin i would consider it. just telling you because of the shade hope it intersts you ,birkel

formerly totally afraid of it but since a discussion with whitebirkin about it a total convert.
it is not as delicate as it seems and wears wonderfully if one takes a little bit care. just do not forget to brush it down with a suede brush on the spots you handled it (prevents flattening and oil build up)

formerly totally afraid of it but since a discussion with whitebirkin about it a total convert.
it is not as delicate as it seems and wears wonderfully if one takes a little bit care. just do not forget to brush it down with a suede brush on the spots you handled it (prevents flattening and oil build up)

Thanks lilach, I really appreciate you taking the time to discuss with whitebirkin, I shall definately be looking into this with my SA. Thanks again :hugs: