Veau Doblis - Your thoughts please

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Near an orange box
I'm thinking of purchasing the piano duo bag but I want it in a light colour for summer so I'm considering it in Veau Doblis (sp). Does anyone have experience of this and how does it wear, especially in lighter colours TIA

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
well i was just called my my SM in mexico shes a divine person and she has a piano in a very light yellow, suede she says its just perfect if i did not have a light yellow like butter birkin i would consider it. just telling you because of the shade hope it intersts you ,birkel

pursemember

May 17, 2006
formerly totally afraid of it but since a discussion with whitebirkin about it a total convert.
it is not as delicate as it seems and wears wonderfully if one takes a little bit care. just do not forget to brush it down with a suede brush on the spots you handled it (prevents flattening and oil build up)

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Near an orange box
formerly totally afraid of it but since a discussion with whitebirkin about it a total convert.
it is not as delicate as it seems and wears wonderfully if one takes a little bit care. just do not forget to brush it down with a suede brush on the spots you handled it (prevents flattening and oil build up)
Thanks lilach, I really appreciate you taking the time to discuss with whitebirkin, I shall definately be looking into this with my SA. Thanks again :hugs: