Vday print at outlet?

I managed to procure this pony tail scarf at my local outlet a few weeks ago on clearance for $9.99 :

attachment.php

It's called the Resort Patchwork pony tail scarf, style #98527, color pink.

Last edited:
Lucky! My outlet had lots of $9.99 scarfs but not this one, and I'm dying for SOMETHING in this print!!

I'm waiting for the matching accessories and bags to hit the outlets. It's really hit or miss at my local outlet regarding the pony tail scarves. When they're clearance priced, they literally fly out the door.

Shoot, I'm still waiting for the original graphic Op Art (the pattern w/ grey, cream, orange) accessories to hit the outlets... Tick, tock- Still waiting.....

My local outlet had the satin fold over bag in the Graphic Op Art multi print on clearance, with an add'l 50% off. Thus far, that's the only Graphic Op Art piece that I've seen at this particular outlet.

Oh no, I'm sorry Carrie! I wonder if you could ask them to double check the price? I hope your luck will turn soon!!!

I did ask, and they were indeed $29!
Minutes later I posted on my iPhone and saw loupoles post about them being $9.99 at her outlet.... very frustrating to say the least!

I figured since they were the outlet V day scarves (the ones that had the magenta heart on it) and not the new boutique version that they would be $9.99.....nope.

And in all fairness the Orlando outlets are about 2+ hours from me so maybe they arent in the same district?
But cmon now.

Its absolutely ridiculous!

I have been batting a thousand lately at the outlets. :tdown:
Thanks for empathizing with me Jeh3v, congrats to you on getting your berry Sabrina! :woohoo:

Minutes later I posted on my iPhone and saw loupoles post about them being $9.99 at her outlet.... very frustrating to say the least!

I figured since they were the outlet V day scarves (the ones that had the magenta heart on it) and not the new boutique version that they would be $9.99.....nope.

And in all fairness the Orlando outlets are about 2+ hours from me so maybe they arent in the same district?
But cmon now.

Thanks for empathizing with me Jeh3v, congrats to you on getting your berry Sabrina! :woohoo:

Oh, the V-day scarfs with the red hearts were $29 at my outlet too! I was talking about the pink Breast Cancer Scarfs with Love written on the other side being $9.99! So don't feel too bad, they were that much at mine too!

Thanks again! I hope you can get your hands on a berry soon too! :tup:

But cmon now.

I can certainly sympathize with you ^Carrie^. My outlet isn't releasing any of the Sabrinas or Juliannes at the moment and I had to pay almost full retail price for an Op Art Resort Hat at my local outlet, despite the fact that it's clearance priced for $80, plus an add'l 50%, at a few of the outlets back East :sad:

Thanks Expy!

Oh, the V-day scarfs with the red hearts were $29 at my outlet too! I was talking about the pink Breast Cancer Scarfs with Love written on the other side being $9.99! So don't feel too bad, they were that much at mine too!

Thanks again! I hope you can get your hands on a berry soon too! :tup:

The scarf I was referring to was this one......98562

At $29 it was a NO, however at $9.99 I would have bought it. :yes:
Im pretty sure that I read other ladies here had gotten theirs for $9.99 and that was before V day even.....

The pink breast cancer ones were $29, and they didnt have the other red V day scarf at all so no way of knowing what that one would have been selling for there.

Thanks for your well wishes on getting the berry Sabrina, if it is meant to be then it will happen for me.
I am pretty much over it at this point! There has been far too much aggravation surrounding it.