Vday print at outlet?

Does anyone know if the valentine's day print stuff will be in with the new outlet floorset tomorrow? Thanks!

Did you mean these (pics below) or the Valentine's Day print ponytail scarf that's at the outlets now?

If you meant these accessories pictured (which I just noticed the name changed- I thought when this pattern first came out, they were calling it the "Valentine's Day print", but now I see it's just called the scarf print), I doubt they're going to be at the outlets that fast. When I was at the boutique a few weeks ago, they seemed to be selling really well, so I'm thinking Coach wouldn't move them that fast. Shoot, I'm still waiting for the original graphic Op Art (the pattern w/ grey, cream, orange) accessories to hit the outlets... Tick, tock- Still waiting.....

Attachments

• cosmeticcase.jpg
    cosmeticcase.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 33
  • mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 187
  • wristlet.jpg
    wristlet.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 192
  • ponytail scarf.jpg
    ponytail scarf.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 286
I think maybe there are some mixups of names, because they all look like "Valentine's day" prints. There is the red one with the hearts (V-Day print, $29 at my outlet), the pink on one side with "love" written on the other (Breast Cancer, $9.99 at my outlet), and then the scarf print, which I think did used to be called V-day print, which is what I'm wanting to show up today! It does seem super fast though.

I think maybe there are some mixups of names, because they all look like "Valentine's day" prints. There is the red one with the hearts (V-Day print, $29 at my outlet), the pink on one side with "love" written on the other (Breast Cancer, $9.99 at my outlet), and then the scarf print, which I think did used to be called V-day print, which is what I'm wanting to show up today! It does seem super fast though.

Sorry for the confusion -- the ones at Orlando Prime and Premium that were $10 had the "love" print.

Did you mean these (pics below) or the Valentine's Day print ponytail scarf that's at the outlets now?

If you meant these accessories pictured (which I just noticed the name changed- I thought when this pattern first came out, they were calling it the "Valentine's Day print", but now I see it's just called the scarf print), I doubt they're going to be at the outlets that fast. When I was at the boutique a few weeks ago, they seemed to be selling really well, so I'm thinking Coach wouldn't move them that fast. Shoot, I'm still waiting for the original graphic Op Art (the pattern w/ grey, cream, orange) accessories to hit the outlets... Tick, tock- Still waiting.....

Yes, those are the ones I meant. If they're selling well, it wouldn't surprise me if Coach changed the name so they could keep them in boutiques longer. I'm DYING for the cosmetic case and pony scarf. I figured since Valentine's Day is over that they might move them to the outlets soon, but if the name is changed then :tdown: probably not.

These were ALSO still $29 at my outlet too! :tdown:
Needless to say I put them back....:cursing:

WTF Coach? :shrugs:
(Thats right, I said it!)