VCA WG Single Frivole Heart Pendant

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't locate the current price list--does anyone know what the price is for the WG Frivole heart pendant (single heart)? I've been watching one on ebay for MONTHS and wanted to know if it was a good deal or not. Thanks in advance!!

2. It is $4500 in the US for the WG Frivole pendant (has 3 center diamonds).

3. *Jennifer*--thank you for helping out!! But, I'm referring to this one. Sorry if I wasn't so clear:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400330171683?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

I'm assuming its much less. But, wasn't sure what the retail is. Thanks!!

4. Oh! I have never seen that before.... are you sure it is authentic VCA?

5. YES! I've seen it at a VCA Boutique, and last year I called and think it was somewhere around the $2k mark? Not sure. It also came in YG, and all diamond. It used to be on their website but perhaps they've discontinued it? Thanks for helping though!!!:smile::smile:

6. I don't live near a VCA boutique, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an okay deal. A Sweet all gold is around the same price, and a Byzantine alhambra is around $2600. The listing says retail is $1750, but I don't know how accurate it is. Can you call a boutique?

You're right though, that frivole heart has been on ebay forever, you might try calling the store direct and seeing if they'd be willing to take a little off if you buy from them directly over the phone, saving them paypal/ebay fees.